Press PLAY to start your journey to amazing hair growth!
Ready to start your hair growth journey?
Click the image below
These are my original 30 day results on Hair Skin Nails. I expected good results, but I didn’t expect anywhere near this much hair growth in a month!
I wore my hair in a protective style (crochet box braids) for the entire 30 days and kept my scalp nourished with a natural oil blend I created that I affectionately call Liquid Gold.
Of course, I trimmed my ends immediately after I took this results photo… Remember Tip #2!
I’ve been faithfully taking Hair Skin Nails since June 2016 except for 2 months when I purposely stopped taking them to see what would happen (NOTHING!!)
This hair growth is the result of a 60 day round of Hair Skin Nails. Look closely at the logos on the back of the shirt to see just how much growth I got in just 60 days and great hair care.
I don’t remember exactly what styles I wore during this particular result period. I couldn’t find any IG selfies of myself for proof (imagine that). I’m pretty sure it was a crochet style that I stretched for two months until I had time to wash and straighten again.
Now that I’ve achieved the coveted bra strap length with my hair care regimen, I’m ready to push my healthy hair growth to waist length.
Are you up for the challenge?
Do you want increased income for your beauty and wellness business?
The income from your beauty and wellness business is typically capped at the number of clients you can service in a day. Unfortunately, that leaves little room for you to get any rest, let alone increase your income beyond the average.
Working with beauty and wellness service professionals on a daily basis has shown me how limited the profession can be. While my clients all enjoy the work that they do, they still seek more income and more time to rest, travel, or explore other interests.
If you are looking for more prosperity in your beauty and wellness business without having to work Sundays and Mondays. Without having to double and triple book clients. Without having to sacrifice your health and well-being for a buck, this free webinar is for you.
Join Kim, Sherrie and myself as we share with you our secret to Limitless Beauty and Limitless Income. We’re working smarter, not harder for prosperity and time freedom.
If you asked me this question a year ago, I would have said absolutely not! I’m always comfortable without makeup and with my natural hair, but there was a time that I was completely appalled by the shape of my body. I am a mother of three, but I surely don’t want to look like it…and to be honest, my kids weren’t to blame for the extra 40 pounds I was carrying around a year ago. I lost the baby weight years ago. The truth is
I had a serious Starbucks habit… I was drinking a ton of calories every single day.
When I say I had a Starbucks habit, I mean I was drinking at least one Venti, full fat latte every single day. Some days I had two; one frozen, one hot. It was a mess and I paid dearly for it with body image problems that affected my self esteem. In today’s society, no one wants to be accused of body shaming. Everyone is encouraged to accept themselves just as they are and to love others just as they are. No judgement, no whispers. I’m not one of those people. I believe if someone is unhappy with their weight, their skin, their hair, their nails, they should do something about it. There’s no reason to settle into less than your best self, appearance included.
As a former dancer, I have grown accustomed living in a lean, graceful body. Carrying too much weight makes me feel frumpy, constricted and terribly unattractive. A year ago, I was miserable and desperate to lose the weight as quickly as possible.
I tried a few different weight loss supplements to help me drop the weight…
green tea supplements, some fatburner pills I picked up from the health food store, some other weight loss supplement I saw an ad for on Instagram (a free trial that cost me $80. I’m STILL mad about that). Nothing worked. After awhile, I stopped with the supplements and focused on working out. I started with a light workout focused on toning because that always worked in the past. I made a little progress, but as soon as I stopped, what weight I lost came right back. I stepped it up a bit with intense cardio workouts. I’m not a fan of traditional exercise so my workouts were all dance centered. I learned Matt Stefanina choreography and did some African dance workouts I found on Youtube. I had a ball! But something about that intense cardio caused me to get migraines immediately following my shower every single time. After a few days of being bedridden with migraines, I gave up on the workout situation altogether.
A few friends of mine had been getting great results using Thermofit (metabolism booster) and Fatfighter (carb inhibitor) so I decided to give that combination a try. After 3 months of consistently taking those two products and a clean diet (free of Starbucks) I lost over 25 lbs. I haven’t taken the supplements in over 5 months and the weight has yet to come back.
I still have another 15 lbs to lose before I feel like a complete fox 😉 So I will be using these new product packs to get me to my goal. Care to join me? Click the image below to place your order.
I had only 2 hours to wash, detangle and blow dry my hair before I had to pick my kids up from school. Normally, I dedicate an entire day to grooming my mane. But this time, I procrastinated most of the day away chatting with my mom and scrolling social media. When I realized I only had 2 hours of my day left, I considered just waiting until after I picked the kids up from school to start the process.
I was already 3 days deep in procrastination about this hair. I knew if I put it off again it wasn’t going to get done “If I don’t start, I won’t finish.” And not finishing was not an option. If you know me you know I really don’t feel like my best self when my hair isn’t done… I will cancel all kinds of important plans like recording training videos for my team and marketing photos/videos for my businesses because my hair is in a boring ponytail. It’s safe to say great hair is a necessary factor in my productivity and my self esteem. May be trivial to you, it’s a necessity for me.
I’m sure 2 hours is plenty of time for most people to do a simple wash. However, I have very thick, very curly and moderately long natural hair. It usually takes me a good 3.5 hours to wash, detangle and blow dry. Then another 2-3 hours to style it depending on how I want it to look. Getting it all done in 2 hours was a far cry from reality for me.
I decided to just start and if I had to leave mid-job to grab the kids then so be it. One thing was for certain, I would definitely finish if I got started.
Lo and behold! I washed, detangled and blow dried my hair in 1 hour and 15 mins?!?!?!
I astonished my doggone self! I will never, ever, ever go back to those 5 hour hair days again.
This experience taught me a few key things about mastering productivity…
- If you don’t start, you won’t finish. Sounds like common sense, right? Except it’s not because I’m sure there are things you have always planned to do that you still haven’t started…and guess what? They’re not finished 😉
- Starting doesn’t require perfection, it just requires action. Let go of all the intricate details. Just start and sort out the details as they come along. I had no idea what part of the process I would be in 2 hours later, but I knew I would be further along than when i started. I could solve whatever challenges I faced as they came along. I could sort out any necessary details when I got there.
- Don’t skip any steps. I always coat my hair in a penetrating oil before I shampoo to make sure I don’t wash out all the moisture and to make detangling easier (before and after the wash). I was tempted to skip this step considering I didn’t have much time to get it done. But I remembered how much harder the detangling process would be if I didn’t. It’s much faster and easier to do a job right the first time. So don’t skip steps trying to rush your process.
- Enforce a deadline. Take this seriously because it is very key. You have to hold yourself accountable for the work you said you would get done. So if you set a deadline you have to enforce it just like a boss would. There will be consequences for missing the mark. If I didn’t finish my hair in that two hours I would have been forced to go outside with wet hair in 30 degree weather…not to mention the wind chill. Pneumonia, anyone?
- Make the deadline almost impossible to reach. I realized that I had been doing myself an injustice by dedicating an entire day to my hair. Clearly all I needed was an hour and fifteen minutes, but since I had the whole day I almost luxuriated in it. When we don’t push ourselves to achievement and completion, we take our sweet time getting there. We stretch our work to fit the time slot. But when you’re down to the wire and determined to get it done, that’s what you do. Push for more with less.
What are your tips for mastering productivity?
Have you ever seen the meme “The dream is free, the hustle is sold separately”? Do you have any idea what that means? It took me awhile to get it… I tend to be a bit of a grammar snob and frankly the sentence just didn’t make sense to me. We all have dreams; some big, some small. It costs absolutely nothing to dream. Sometimes, I spend entire days just dreaming and envisioning what it will feel like to actually live all of my dreams. I have to take action to achieve those dreams. That action isn’t free. That action is the hustle that they say is sold separately. Hustle requires resources; and resources often cost a significant amount of money.
The problem for a lot of us is coming up with the cash to fund our dream business.
Below I share 3 resourceful ways to fund your dream business. The first step is to figure out exactly how much money you need to make your dream(s) come true. Know where you are going; get where you need to be. Research the product in detail and the service providers you want to work with to determine how much money you need.
Here are 3 resourceful ways to fund your dream business.
- Take pre-orders. If your dream business involves delivering a tangible product the most efficient way to get it off the ground is to run a pre-order campaign for a select item(s). Of course this kind of effort doesn’t manage itself. You will need to be very active with marketing your new product to your audience. Thankfully, creative apps and social media allow for your marketing efforts to be completely free if you’re able to draft a series of posts that are eye catching and engaging. If you have a prototype or a photo of your product you can run a pre-order campaign. Know in advance exactly how many orders you’ll need to get in order to fund your production. Similarly, if your dream business revolves around a service like opening a hair salon, you can pre-sell your hair styling services to your clients to secure the location and invest in the build out. I actually have a friend that did this and successfully raised about $16k to open her beauty studio in just 2 weeks of pre-selling services to her clients. If she can do it, so can you. Bet on yourself.
- Sell a service offering. You can usually sell a service with absolutely no overhead costs. What do you know well enough to teach someone else? What skill do you have that you can perform for someone else? Sell a service that is in line with your forthcoming brand. You can actively build your brand presence and engage the audience that will eventually become your paying customers simultaneously.
- Join a quality multi-level marketing company. You invest a small amount when you start. The company handles the bulk of the overhead. Your job is to sell the products and help others do the same. My 4th business venture is in the works. It is by far the biggest dream/vision I’ve had for any business. I need a lot of working capital to get my new business off the ground. The money could possibly be tied up for awhile, so it can’t come from my household or my other business funds. I joined It Works Global to use it as a vehicle to fund this enormous dream. It’s been one of my smartest and most effective business decisions to date.
Which method will you use to fund your dream business?
Complete the contact form below to learn more about the It Works business opportunity.